Gehrlicher Pharmazeutische Extrakte GmbH
Pharmaceutical production for herbal extracts
Percolation – Turboextraction – Maceration
The extraction of drugs from medicinal herbs demands especially gentle methods. Percolation (battery circulation method with continuous throughput of the fresh extraction agent) is, among other things, a special manufacturing principle for pharmaceutical herbal extracts. But turboextraction and maceration are also standard processes used by the Gehrlicher company.
- Production requirements for oral and topical medication in accordance with the highest quality standard: in conformance with GMP!
- Herbal extracts in various galenic variants: liquid extracts, dry extracts, tinctures, distillates, oil extracts, non-alcoholic extracts (e.g. for medicines for children), pressed juices, mixed extracts
- Standardised active substance extracts for herbal medicines: allopathy and homeopathy
- Proprietary medicinal products, medical devices, fooe supplements, cosmetics
Immediately after production of the extract it is further processed to the medical end product.
- Liquids: solutions, drops, syrups
- Topical medications: ointments, creams, lotions, gels
Constant in-process controls and final inspection accompany the entire production process. The analyses are made mainly in the special in-house lab which is equipped with state-of-the-art analysis equipment.
Gehrlicher Extrakte is a highly specialized production partner for herbal extracts in pharmaceutical quality. Modern equipment and a qualified team of employees who work for you seven days a week in three shifts guarantee a rapid and flexible implementation of your projects.